SYNOPSIS OF SIXTEEN CYCLES.
BEING FORTY-EIGHT THOUSAND YEARS, AND ALSO INCLUDING THE SUB-CYCLE OF A THOUSAND YEARS OF DARKNESS; COVERING A PERIOD FROM THE CREATION OF MAN DOWN TO THE SUBMERSION OF THE CONTINENT OF PAN, CALLED BY THE ANCIENTS THE FLOOD, OR DELUGE, WHICH WAS TWENTY-FOUR THOUSAND YEARS B.K., SELECTED FROM THE RECORDS IN THE LIBRARIES OF HEAVEN.
1. First, the earth plieth in a circuit around the sun, which circuit is divided into four arcs called spring, summer, autumn and winter.
2. Second, the sun, with his family, plieth in a large circuit, which is divided into one thousand five hundred arcs, the distance of which for each arc is about three thousand years, or one cycle.
3. During a cycle, the earth and her heavens fall in the etherean regions of hundreds of etherean worlds, where dwell Jehovih's high-raised angels, whose Chiefs have to do with the management of worlds.
4. During the time of a cycle, the earth is therefore under the control and management of such of Jehovih's angels for the resurrection of man of the earth.
5. At the time of the creation of man, the earth was traveling in the arc of Wan, where dwell thousands of Orian chiefs, with thousands of millions of high-raised angels.
6. The Holy Council of Orian Chiefs, through the Wisdom and Voice of Jehovih, appointed one of their number, Sethantes, to take charge of the earth, and to people it with immortal beings, during its travel in Wan.
7. The rank and title of Sethantes, thus raised up by Jehovih, Creator of worlds, was, FIRST GOD OF THE EARTH AND HER HEAVENS.
8. And Sethantes came with millions of angels, who had been raised up from other worlds previously, and he accomplished his work, and was known as God.
9. Sethantes was, then, the first God of the earth and her heavens, and his place was within the arc of Wan. And during his cycle of three thousand years, he raised up from the earth fifteen hundred million Brides and Bridegrooms to Jehovih.
10. After Sethantes came Ah'shong, sub-Chief in the realms of Hieu Wee in the Haian arc of Vehetaivi. And during the cycle of Anakaron, also three thousand years, Ah'shong raised up from the earth a harvest of two billion two hundred million Brides and Bridegrooms.
11. The third cycle was under the dominion of Hoo Le, surveyor of Kakayen'sta in the arc of Gimmel, and his harvest was three billion seven hundred millions.
12. The fourth cycle was under C'pe Aban, Chieftainess of Sulgoweron in the arc of Yan, and her harvest was four billion eight hundred millions.
13. The fifth cycle was under Pathodices, road-maker in Chitivya in the arc of Yahomitak, and his harvest was six billion four hundred millions.
14. The sixth cycle was under Goemagak, God of Iseg, in the arc of Somgwothga, and his harvest was seven billion nine hundred millions.
15. The seventh cycle was under Goepens, God of Kaim, in the arc of Srivat, and his harvest was nine billion three hundred millions.
16. The eighth cycle was under Hycis, Goddess of Ruts, in the arc of Hohamagollak, and her harvest was nine billion four hundred millions.
17. The ninth cycle was under See'itcicius, inspector of roads in Kammatra, in the arc of Jusyin, and his harvest was ten billion one hundred millions.
18. The tenth cycle was under Miscelitivi, Chieftainess of the arches of Lawzgowbak, in the arc of Nu, and her harvest was ten billion eight hundred millions.
19. And now the earth was full of people; all the continents and islands of the earth were inhabited by man; nor was there left any wilderness wherein man did not dwell.
20. But the generation of man had fallen from thirty-three years down to twelve years. And man and woman were at maturity at seven years old; and not many lived above thirty years; but they were prolific; many of the mothers bringing forth two score sons and daughters, and from two to four at a birth.
21. And man dwelt in peace, and the earth was tilled, and brought forth abundantly of everything that was good for man to eat, and to clothe himself. And there were in those days great cities of hundreds of thousands of inhabitants; thousands and thousands of such cities, and in all the five great divisions of the earth. And man built ships and sailed over the ocean in all directions, around about the whole world. By the angels of the Lord was he taught and guided in all things. And man had books, both written and printed; and the young were taught in schools, a knowledge of the sun and moon and stars, and of all things that are upon the earth and in the waters thereof. This was therefore called the first period of civilization on the earth.
22. Now, for the most part, all the people had become I'hins, small, white and yellow. Nevertheless there were ground people, with long arms, who were large; but they dwelt by themselves, and their food was of all manner of flesh, and fish, and creeping things. The ground people were brown and black, and they lived to be two hundred, and even four hundred years old.
23. Jehovih said: In the early days I raised up I'huans, and I gave them certain commandments, amongst which was, not to cohabit with the druks lest they go down in darkness. But they obeyed not My words; and lo and behold, they are lost from the face of the earth.
24. Because the I'hins have become a spiritual people and have prospered in peace and spirit, behold, they have degenerated in the corporeal body. They yield abundant harvests for My etherean realms, but they are like untimely births.
25. Now will I bring the earth into a'jiyan fields and forests for a long season; for I shall again reproduce the I'huans; and the time of a generation shall be thirty-three years. For my harvests shall be of fruit that is mature and full of ripeness.
26. And Jehovih brought the earth into new regions in the etherean worlds, and covered it over with a'ji, east and west and north and south.
27. And it came to pass that many of the I'hins lost the generative desire and, so, brought not forth many heirs. But the brown people burnt with desires, and they laid hold of the I'hin women when they went into the fields, and forced them, and thus brought forth again the I'huan race, the copper colored, strong and bright and quick.
28. Accordingly the eleventh cycle, which was under Gobath, God of Tirongothaga, in the arc of Su'le, brought forth a harvest of six billion seven hundred millions.
29. The twelfth cycle was under F'aiyis, Goddess of Looga, in the arc of Siyan, and her harvest was two billion six hundred millions.
30. The thirteenth cycle was under Zineathaes, keeper of the Cress, in the arc of Oleganaya, and his harvest was one billion two hundred millions.
31. The fourteenth cycle was under Tothsentaga, road-maker in Hapanogos, in the arc of Manechu, and his harvest was only six hundred millions.
32. The fifteenth cycle was under Nimeas, God of Thosgothamachus, in the arc of Seigga, and his harvest was only forty millions.
33. The sixteenth cycle was under Neph, God of Sogghonnes, in the arc of Arbroohk, but he failed to bring forth any harvest.
1. God, that is Neph, said: Hear my prayer, O Jehovih! The earth and her heavens are gone down in darkness.
2. The I'hin hath been destroyed off all the divisions of the earth save Wagga.
3. More than thirty thousand million angels are gathered on the surface of the earth, and they are too low in grade to be delivered.
4. What shall Thy God do, O Father?
5. Mortals are descending in breed and blood; only as diseased vermin do they inhabit the earth.
6. Their cities are destroyed, and they dwell after the manner of four-footed beasts.
7. The inspiration of Thy God and his angels can no longer reach them.
8. When they die and enter these heavens they are as festering sores on one another, thousands of millions of them.
9. For three thousand years have I labored with them, but the abundance of their darkness outmatcheth Thy God.
10. What shall I do with them, O Father! How shall Thy God deliver so great a carcass of death?
11. But Jehovih answered not the prayer of God; left him to consult with other Gods in the higher heavens.
12. But in etherea, Jehovih spake to His Orian Chiefs, saying: As I try mortals, so do I try angels; as I try them, so do I try My Gods. Forever and forever do I keep before them the testimony of AN ALL HIGHER.
13. Now it had come to pass on earth that the time of a generation of mortals had risen from twelve years to eighty years. And there were many who lived to be three hundred years old. And they had become very large; twice the size of men of this day. But they were without judgment and of little sense. Hardly knew they their own species. And they mingled together, relatives as well as others; so that idiocy and disease were the general fate of the tribes of men; and they were large and strong and prolific.
14. This then that followeth is the grade of declension in the heavens of the earth; that is, after Kishalon had changed the period of generation from twelve years into the upper grades, to wit:
15. Abner, seventh dawn of dan, enduring three thousand two hundred years in Hastaf, etherean a'ji seven, Hoe'tan, grade ninety-nine.
16. Enseeni, Goddess of Marsef, etherea, dan of Gem, enduring three thousand years, grade ninety-three.
17. Boaz, God of Hom, Orian field, dan of Josh, enduring two thousand seven hundred years, grade eighty-eight.
18. Da'ivi, Goddess of Wowitski in a'ji thirty-six, dan of Ruth, enduring two thousand nine hundred years, grade eighty-two.
19. Lia'mees, Goddess of War in Broek, dan forty, Orian field, Semsi, enduring three thousand years, grade seventy-seven.
20. Divi'yas, God of Hut in Habak, ji'ya twenty-two, Neth, enduring three thousand one hundred years, grade sixty-nine.
21. Roa'yis'yis, Goddess of Tamak, Bent, one of Hud'du'owts, enduring three thousand and seventy years, grade sixty-one.
22. Yij, Chief of Orian field, Lud in Goo, dan seventy-four, enduring two thousand six hundred years, grade fifty-eight.
23. Gul'yaniv, Chieftainess, Orian field, Ob'Low in ji'ya forty, enduring three thousand four hundred years, grade fifty-one.
24. From this time onward there was found no grade in the roadway of the solar phalanx (great serpent), sufficiently dense for the angels of the heavens of the earth.
1. Jehovih moved upon the etherean worlds; in the wide regions where traveleth the great serpent. His voice went forth, and amongst the counselors, the high ruling chieftains of the exalted kingdoms in the firmament, He spoke, saying:
2. Hear me, O ye Chieftains! Be ye far-seeing in My traveling worlds, and alert to My words. Behold the red star, the earth, hath attained her maturity! As a daughter cometh forth in the prime of life, so standeth the young earth in her glory. For fifty thousand years hath she played her part as an ornament of heaven and a harvester of bright souls for My exalted regions in the firmament.
3. Gather together, O ye Orian Chiefs, and ye etherean Goddesses; and ye that dwell in the roadway of the great serpent. Call ye a council of My everlasting rulers of worlds; and of them that plant my a'jian gardens and My ji'ya'an fields; and of them that whirl My nebulous vortices in the firmament.
4. The voice of Jehovih extended across the wide universe, and those who were high raised in the management of worlds heard and comprehended.
5. And there assembled in the etherean gardens of Senaya, near the roadway of the solar phalanx, millions of Jehovih's highest; and the place was as a park larger than a hundred times the earth; and round about on every side lay the crystalline borders of etherean worlds. And when they were assembled, Jehovih spake out of the light inherent, saying:
6. Sixteen times have my etherean hosts redeemed the earth and her heavens from darkness into light, and yet ere the end of a cycle she falleth again, and her atmospherea with her. And now it hath come to pass that her heavens are filled with thousands of millions of spirits that know not Me and My emancipated worlds. Speak, O ye Gods and Goddesses.
7. Thereupon Sut'Loo said: O Jehovih, I have heard; I have beholden. Too prolific is the earth, the young daughter of heaven. Too prolific is the red star of the firmament.
8. Next spake Ka'wha, saying: Thou hast spoken, O Jehovih! Too prolific is the rich earth, O Father. Her mortals are overpowered by her atmospherean hosts. Her people build up cities and nations for a season after dawn, but soon they are over flooded by fetals and drujas, and the mortals devour one another as beasts of prey.
9. Chi'jong said: Her people have tilled all the soil of the earth and covered it over with cities; but where are they? Her people have been learned in the matters of heaven and earth, but their knowledge is dissipated by the dread hand of war.
10. Dhu'itta said: Her people become wise in a day, but on the next they are fools. One generation becometh skilled in books and in knowledge of the sun and moon and stars, and in the mathematics of corporeal things; but a generation followeth, and lo, her people are cannibals again.
11. Gaw'zin said: I have heard, O Jehovih! I have witnessed, O Father! The red star is too prolific. She is like a garden too rich! Her products are overgrown, and they fall down and doubly enrich the soil again, to reproduce an imperfect giant stalk that is barren. So are her sons and daughters; they run all to earthly substances.
12. Loo'wan said: Great Spirit, I have heard, I have seen. We gather the earth's harvests for Thee, O Jehovih, but they are small. We gather the earth's harvests of dark spirits, O Jehovih, and they are ten times larger. Behold, there is no balance between them.
13. Thus spake the Gods and Goddesses, till thousands of them had spoken. After that the voice of Jehovih spake, saying:
14. Ye are blessed, My sons and daughters. How can ye bequeath the administration of the earth and her heaven to the earth-born, till she is made suitable as a gift from My hand? Now hear Me, O My sons and daughters: Five great divisions of the earth have I made, and they have all been inhabited over and tilled by mortals. Yea, on all the divisions of the earth have there been great cities and nations, and men and women of great learning.
15. And as oft as they are raised up in light, so are they again cast down in darkness, because of the great desire of the spirits of the dead to return back to the earth. These druj return to mortals and fasten upon them as fetals or as familiars, and inspire them to evil. Go now to the earth, O My beloved, and find the division of the earth where most of these druj congregate, for I will uproot their stronghold; I will break them from their haunts and they shall no longer carry My people down to destruction.
16. And now the council deliberated, and after a while caused the records of the earth and her atmospherea to be examined, and they discovered that the heaven of the land of Wagga (Pan) was beyond redemption because of the great numbers of the spirits of the cannibals and of the multitude of fetals. It was as if a disease in the flesh be healed over externally, leaving the root of the disease within. So was Wagga and her heaven; the redemption of the cycles remained not with her, but evil broke out forever in a new way.
17. So Jehovih said: Now will I prune the earth and her heaven. Behold, the division of Wagga shall be hewn off and cast beneath the waters of the ocean. Her heaven shall be no longer tenable by the spirits of destruction, for I will rend the foundation thereof and scatter them in the winds of heaven.
18. Go ye, therefore, down to the earth and provide nets and vanchas for receiving the spirits of darkness, and for receiving the spirits of mortals who shall perish in the waters. And provide ye a place in My exalted heavens suitable for them; and ye shall wall them about in heaven that they cannot escape, but that they may be weaned from evil.
19. And when ye are come to the earth and its heavens, acquaint My God and his Lords with My decree. And say to them: Thus saith Jehovih: Behold, behold, I will sink the land of Wagga beneath the waters of the ocean, and her heaven will I carry away to a place in My firmament, where she shall no longer engulf My people in darkness. And Jehovih saith: Go thou, O God of heaven, and thou, O Lord of Wagga, down to My chosen, the I'hins, and say to them: Thus saith the Great Spirit: Behold, behold, I will sink the lands of the earth beneath the ocean, because of the evil of the spirits of darkness. Hear Me, O My chosen, and heed My commandments: Fall to, all hands, and build ships in all places, even in the valleys and on the mountains, and let My faithful gather together within the ships, for My hand is surely stretched over the earth.
20. And ye shall also proclaim unto the earth and her heaven that from the first, even in the ancient days, I proclaimed My three worlds unto all people, which are: My corporeal worlds and the lower heavens that belong thereto, and My etherean heavens which are in the firmament above. And I said: The first glory is of the earth, whereon is paradise when man obeyeth My commandments; and the second glory, which is greater than the first, I created for the spirits of the dead, but I bound the lower heaven to the earth that it might travel therewith, that the communion of the dead with the living might add a glory unto both. But the upper heaven I made the highest of all glories, and I filled the etherean firmament with countless worlds of their kind for the dwelling places of those that rose in the third resurrection.
21. And I sent from the exalted heavens down to the lower heavens, and to the earth, also, My holy angels, over whom I appointed Gods and Lords in the majesty of My dominions. And they came proclaiming these things in My name, teaching both mortals and spirits how to live that they might rise and inherit My illuminated worlds.
22. And because man was without knowledge, My Gods and Lords appointed certain masters of generations (loo'is), who were ethereans of great wisdom, to abide with mortals and inspire such marriages as would best promote spiritual growth from the start. And there came forth amongst all people certain ones capable of sar'gis and su'is, and they heeded the commandments of My Gods and Lords, forsaking evil and striving to serve the spirit, choosing Me above all things. Wherefore I chose them also, and called them I'hins.
23. For as much as they commenced putting away self and serving Me whilst they were yet in corpor, so were they not born in the spirit world before their full time. And even so are others not of full birth who have not in the corporeal form begun to triumph in spirit over their own flesh.
24. Jehovih said: Go forth, O my sons and daughters, and prune my vineyard.
25. Beseech My God of the earth and his Lords with him, to gather together all the angels of the earth, from east to west and from north to south; to the land of Wagga bring them.
26. My etherean ships of fire shall surround Wagga on every side. And I will cut loose the foundations of the earth, at the borders of the ocean and the mountains of Gan, nor shall any prop or corner-stone stay My hand. And I will send rains and winds and thundering; and the waters of the great deep shall come upon the lands; and the great cities shall go down and be swallowed in the sea.
27. And the rich valleys of Mai, with her thousand cities, shall be rent with the madness of men and women fleeing before the waters of the ocean. And women and children shall fall by the way and be drowned; and men shall go down in the water and rise not.
28. And the wide plains of Og, with her thousand cities, and with the great capital of Penj, and the temples of Khu, and Bart, and Gan, and Saing, shall sink to rise no more. And in the deluge, the air of heaven shall be filled with the screaming and wailing of millions of mortals going down to destruction.
29. I will rescue them from darkness; I will carry them to a'jian regions which I previously created for spirits of darkness; and I will appoint over them Gods and Goddesses to teach them of Me and My kingdoms.
30. And the earth and her heavens shall take a new start amongst My habitable worlds.
31. Thus have I provided labor for My high-raised angels in the places I created, saith Jehovih.
END OF THE SYNOPSIS OF HEAVENLY RECORDS.
Plate 5. The earth and the higher and lower heavens.
E, Etherea; B, periphery of the earth’s vortex. This line was called by the ancients the Bridge Of Chinvat. All within this area is called Atmospherea. The center is the earth, 1, 1, 1; O, the ocean. 1‘s, 2‘s and 3 represent different atmospherean plateaux. The O, O, O, with a line through it, represents atmospherean oceans.