THE BOOK OF JUDGMENT.
BEING THE GRADES AND RATES OF MORTALS AND ANGELS IN THE LIGHT OF GOD, AS THE WORD CAME TO ES, DAUGHTER OF JEHOVIH.
1. These are the words of Judgment by the will of God, Jehovih's Son, as rendered by Es, for the resurrection of man:
2. Hear the words of thy God, O man! I am thy elder brother of tens of thousands of years experience. Profit thou in my wisdom, and learn the discourse of thy God.
3. Jehovih, Creator of all things, spake to me, thy God, saying: Give ear unto Me, O God, My embassador of the earth and her heavens for this thy season. Obey My mandates, and teach mortals and the angels of thy lower heavens to know Me and to rejoice in My creations. The time is now come when the light of thy inspiration and thy angels shall extend around the whole earth and in her heavens also.
4. In all former cycles, My Gods had to deal with separate divisions of the earth; My revelations were unto each, for a special time, which is now at hand. I have prepared this land untrammeled with Gods and Saviors and Lords, enforced by the sword, so that My revelations of this day shall be published and not suppressed. And thou shalt reveal to mortals the plan of My worlds; and, as to who thou art, and the method of thy inspiration and dominion on the earth and her heavenly kingdoms.
5. Thou shalt keep open the gates of heaven for a season, and the spirits of the dead shall commune with mortals, good and evil, wise and foolish. And mortals shall see them, and talk with them, face to face; and they shall recognize their own kin, sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, the dead and the living.
6. And the angels shall demonstrate the subtlety of corporeal things, and the capacity of one solid to pass through another solid uninjured.
7. Yea, the angels shall bring forth from great distances heavy substances, and cast them down in the presence of mortals, who shall see these things done, and testify thereto.
8. And man shall understand, that, even as plants and trees and fish and serpents can be wielded by My angels, so also can virus and pestilence be carried by angels of darkness to cast mortals in death.
9. And thou shalt suffer evil spirits and all manner of drujas, and vampires and engrafters, to come, and manifest unto mortals, that they may know, whereof My revelations unfold the matters of earth and heaven.
10. For man shall understand what I mean by the words: As ye live on the earth, so shall ye reap in heaven.
11. And thou shalt suffer to fall in darkness such mortals as consult the angels in regard to riches, or to marriage, or to self, or for curiosity, or frivolity, or for anything of an earthly nature for profit's sake. They shall prosper for a season, but end in being confronted with folly and falsehood.
12. And whoso asketh for the spirits of great men, suffer ye him, to be deceived by drujas and all manner of lying spirits.
13. And whoso asketh of the sar'gis for great men, or for Moses, or Jesus, or Kriste, or for any well-known name, as applied to ancient times, suffer him to be answered by evil spirits and deceivers.
14. Whoso desireth the angels for profit's sake, and he have power in sar'gis, give unto him a band of drujas and vampires, and give them great power in signs and miracles.
15. And whoso consulteth the angels, without regard to becoming a better man himself, suffer him also, to become captive to lying spirits.
16. And to all men that feed on fish or flesh, suffer thou vampires to inhabit them.
17. And to such as drink to drunkenness, and smoke or take narcotics, suffer thou fetals and engrafters to come upon them.
18. And in families, whose heirs are born from parents, wed for earthly considerations, suffer thou spirits of obsession, to enter and drive them mad.
19. For they shall be made to know the meaning of the word, hell, as applied to the lower heavens.
20. And to whomsoever worshippeth Gods or Saviors because of miracles, give thou them plentifully of miracles and signs through unclean spirits, and through mortal sar'gis (mediums) of low grade. Yea, thou shalt let spirits of darkness assume to be these very Gods, that mortals may be made to know what manner of evil spirits dwell in their churches and temples.
21. And to the rich man, who maketh pretence to righteousness, but who doeth not toward the poor as to himself, give thou him a host of spirits of hypocrisy and lying, that he may realize the company he is preparing his own spirit for in heaven.
22. Give thou signs and miracles to the unclean seer as well as to the clean; to the liar and deceiver, as well as to the truthful man.
23. For I will destroy the worship of all Gods and Lords and Saviors on the ground of miracles.
24. And thou shalt take great liars, and give them lying spirits to speak through them by inspiration and entrancement. And these spirits shall profess the names of great persons long since dead. And they shall manifest great oratory and wisdom and truth; but, nevertheless, their preaching shall be of little avail for righteousness sake, or for good works.
25. And their applauding audiences will not contribute to the poor, nor found any improvement on the doctrines of the ancients.
26. For the spirits, who speak through them, shall be the first resurrection, and know not Me nor the higher kingdoms. Verily shall they be of the same order as the spirits who minister in the churches and temples, being such spirits as have not yet been delivered up from the earth.
27. And some shall say: Hear thou me, for I am God! Some shall say: Hear thou me, for I am the Lord! Some shall say: Hear thou me, for I am Jehovih! And others shall profess the names of mortals who had great power on the earth. Suffer thou them to do these things.
28. For I will make man understand that he shall accept nothing from angels or men because of the name professed. On the merit only of wisdom and truth, and such good doctrines as raise men up out of darkness and poverty and crime, shall they accept either spoken or written words.
29. And they shall try to organize to carry out good works, but they shall fail. For many will desire to be leaders, being under the influence of selfish considerations, desiring the applause of men.
30. And they will profess freedom, but they will not pledge themselves to any sacrifice, either of money or opinion for sake of the public good.
31. And little good shall come out of their works, and even less peace of soul shall come unto them. For they shall dispute and quarrel, being divided in all their ideas and philosophies and sentiments and in their understanding of My kingdoms.
32. For, by this means, shalt thou show them they are under the inspiration of the unorganized es world; and of spirits who have not yet entered into My resurrections, which I created for them. But in the time of the light of My revelations, thou shalt raise up a few, here and there, capable of the All Light. And these, thou shalt cause to form a basis for My kingdom on earth.
33. And they shall forswear all Gods and Lords and Saviors, but profess Me, the Great Spirit, Jehovih.
34. And they shall pledge themselves unto one another in fullness, as brothers and sisters, holding their possessions in common.
35. To live for sake of perfecting themselves and others in spirit, and for good works.
36. They shall not eat fish nor flesh of any creature that breathed the breath of life.
37. And keep the seventh day as a day of communion with Me and My angel hosts.
38. With rites and ceremonies explanatory of all the doctrines in the world.
39. Practicing good for evil; non-resistance to persecution and abuse.
40. And abjure war; even, if necessary, by submitting to death rather than take part therein.
41. And they shall become an organic body in communities of tens and twenties and hundreds and thousands.
42. But they shall have no leaders, only their Creator; but be organic, for sake of good works.
43. But they shall not go about preaching for sinners to go to repentance.
44. Nor preaching for charity to the poor.
45. But they shall go themselves about gathering up sinners, and the poor and helpless and orphans; and bring them into comfortable homes, teaching them how to live, to be a glory unto Me and My kingdoms.
46. To such persons shall My angels from the second resurrection come, and minister in My name for the joy of the earth.
47. And when such people die, they shall be received into the second resurrection, escaping the first.
48. Neither shall any other people in all the world escape the place of the first resurrection.
49. Be they kings, or queens, or beggars, or Brahmins, or Budhists, or Kriste'yans, or Mohammedans, or any other pretenders in heaven or earth.
50. Behold, the day of preaching and professions is at an end. I will have practice only.
51. Whoso is not in My organic kingdoms on earth, shall go into My inorganic kingdoms in heaven.
52. Like unto like, created I the heavens and the earth, and all things therein.
1. God, embassador of Jehovih, saith: Ye shall assemble for the communion of angels, regularly, and maintain intercourse with them. For in no other way can ye demonstrate the immortality of the soul.
2. Doing this in the name of Jehovih, and for spiritual light in regard to spiritual things.
3. Whoso consulteth the spirits for earthly things, shall fall in darkness.
4. But when ye assemble, let no man nor spirit be as a spectacle to others. But as all men labor in the field to gather the harvest, so shall all members in the assembly, by prayer or by music, contribute a glory unto the Father.
5. Remembering that the humblest prayer, even with weak words, if given with a full heart, is as strong unto Jehovih as the best oratory.
6. From all men the spirit shall pour forth unto the Father in praise, according to what hath been created unto it. Neither is more required of any man.
7. But this shall happen unto many: Learning to speak by entrancement or by inspiration, they shall imagine themselves controlled by certain angels, when, in fact, it is only their own spirit, eliminated from the corporeal senses.
8. Others, being influenced, shall imagine it is themselves and not an angel, whereas it is an angel speaking through them. This was the case of Ka'yu [Confucius]. Both are good, and shall be practiced.
9. Let no man concern himself as to whether it be the spirit of himself or an angel; for it is only the subject uttered which is of value. In this day, all things shall stand on their own merit, and not on a supposed authority.
10. And let not him, who speaketh with his own spirit, judge others to be the same; nor yet the reverse of this; for no two in all the world are alike.
11. To them, that have not experienced elimination of the spirit-self from the corporeal self (trance), all speech is believed to be of the corporeal senses only, or of a diseased condition. Such men are not to be blamed for their interpretation; rather shall ye pity them, and not answer them.
12. For many such, even after death, will not admit they are dead, because of the darkness upon them.
13. It is wiser for the spiritual-minded to keep to themselves, especially when communing with Jehovih and His angels. For a greater wonder than these will follow: Some will enter the trance of the first resurrection, and go in spirit out of the body, but only subjectively; others will enter the trance of the second resurrection, and go in spirit out of the body objectively. And the first shall not believe but the second was like himself, going only subjectively. No two men in all the world have I created alike, saith Jehovih. Even many, after death, are not capable of entering the second resurrection objectively. He, that is in subjective state, speaketh and writeth from the earth, looking upward; he, that cometh of the objective heavens, speaketh and writeth as one come down from My kingdoms to the earth.
14. Two conditions will manifest: Subjective spiritualists will affiliate with the world's people, being deniers of the Ever Present Person, and they will pursue earthly avocations for self sake; but objective spiritualists, being such as live for the spirit's sake, will be Faithists, believers in the Ever Present Person, Jehovih, Whom they will worship not only in words, but by abjuring self, and uniting themselves in brotherhoods, for sake of doing good unto others. These latter are the chosen people of the Father of the kosmon era, and they will become supreme in all the world.
15. These three peoples, the world's people, the believers and the Faithists, have been in all ages of the world. The latter only of them all practiceth harmony and good works. Both of the others are resistants, quarrelers and warriors and disintegrators and breakers-down of all things.
16. Yet, the Faithists, having faith in the All Person, shall ultimately possess the whole earth, and make it a paradise of peace and love.
17. As the first is bound in the flesh, and as the second is bound by the hadan spirits, so is the Faithist bound unto Jehovih, which is emancipation. As the second can commune with the spirits of the first resurrection, so can the Faithist commune with the Father through the second resurrection.
18. Nevertheless, this shall happen: The second shall say: My angels are high, thine are low! Or they shall ask: How know ye your light is higher than ours?
19. And the Faithists shall answer them, saying: We know no high, no low. We give up all things, in order to serve Jehovih by doing good works unto our fellows.
20. And Jehovih shall judge betwixt them, as to which is high or low, not by their words, but by their works.
21. And the signs of good works and self-abnegation shall be as a witness before the world, whence cometh the inspiration of each.
22. Let no man say, that only seers and prophets and such persons as work signs and miracles are under the influence of spirits; for even as much as these, so are other mortals under the dominion of spirits. Yea, the infidel, the disbeliever, the philosopher, the lawyer, the judge, the preacher, the fanatic, and all others, are more controlled by the spirits of the dead than by their own personal spirit. And the more a man's spirit is wrapped up in his own corporeality, the more is he subject to vampires and spirits of darkness.
23. Neither knoweth the philosopher whether his ideas come from Jehovih or from the spirits of the dead.
24. Whosoever hath witnessed and knoweth of a truth, that he hath seen the spirits of the dead, that knowledge is impregnable. And whoso hath entered the second resurrection, even though in mortality, that knowledge is impregnable.
25. But, whoso hath found the All Person, his knowledge is greater than all. And none below him can judge him. Neither can any man attain to this knowledge, till he hath passed through the other two conditions.
26. No man knoweth the Creator, unless he hath proven the communion of spirits. Neither can any man rise to the second resurrection, till he hath arisen to faith in the All One, Jehovih.
27. Neither shall the Brahmin, nor Mohammedan, nor Budhist, nor Kriste'yan join in the second resurrection [communities] on earth or in heaven.
28. For they have not the doctrine of unit; they are as a house divided against itself. Their colonies and communities shall fail in all cases.
29. There shall be but one doctrine, which is Jehovih, the All Person, who is Ever Present; with good works done unto others, with all of one's wisdom and strength.
30. And this shall prevail with the young; whom, as orphans and castaways, ye shall gather up in infancy, founding them in the light of Jehovih, teaching them from the start to sing and pray unto Him, in reverence and fear and joy, that He may be glorified in their purity and good works.
31. And they shall grow up of all nationalities, and races, knowing not: This is mine, or that is mine, or that is thine, but understanding, that they own nothing, and that all things are Jehovih's.
THE JUDGMENT UPON THE BRAHMANS, THE BUDHISTS, THE KRISTE’YANS, THE MOHAMMEDANS, THE CONFUCIANS, THE JEWS AND ALL OTHER PEOPLES ON EARTH, IN THE WORDS OF GOD.
1. Think not, O man, that I am insufficient to the times and seasons. Or say thou that God spake in the dark days of the earth, but latterly holdeth his tongue.
2. Behold, I am thy elder brother, even as a captain of the earth and her heavens for a season. As I am, even so were my predecessors in the time of the ancients:
3. Embassadors of the most high, Jehovih!
4. Whose power and wisdom are given unto me, even after the same manner as are thy earthly kingdoms governed and disciplined.
5. Whereby order may contribute to the resurrection of all of His created beings.
6. First, I charge thee that whoso saith: GOD, GOD! calleth in vain.
7. I am not come to establish, but to abolish all Gods and Lords and Saviors amongst mortals.
8. For what is past, is past.
9. But whosoever, henceforth, heareth my word and the decree of my commandment, and continueth to make an idol of any name, save the Great Spirit, blasphemeth against his Creator.
10. But whoso crieth out in fullness of heart, saying: GOD, GOD! meaning thereby the Ever Present, the Creator, is not a blasphemer before me.
11. And whoso saith: ORMAZD, ORMAZD! meaning thereby the Ever Present, the Creator, is not a blasphemer before me.
12. And whoso calleth any name in any language that signifieth the Ever Present, the Creator, is not a blasphemer before me.
13. And whoso saith: BRAHMA, BRAHMA! signifying a God in figure and shape of a man, sitting on a throne in heaven, is a blasphemer against Jehovih, the Ever Present, the Creator.
14. And whoso saith: BUDAH, BUDAH! signifying a God in figure and shape of a man, sitting on a throne in heaven, is a blasphemer against Jehovih, the Ever Present, the Creator.
15. And whoso saith: KRISTE, KRISTE! signifying a God in the figure and shape of a man, sitting on a throne in heaven, is a blasphemer against Jehovih, the Creator, the All Person.
16. And whoso calleth on the name of any other man or angel, worshipping such as a God, is an idolater in my sight.
17. Nor do I judge them less idolatrous than though they worshipped stone idols or graven images.
18. And whosoever saith: DEITY, DEITY! and DIVINITY, DIVINITY! and DIVINE LAW and NATURAL LAW, are adjudged in darkness.
19. For I proclaim my heavens open, and the way of understanding clear.
20. Jehovih is Ever Present, and doeth by virtue of his Presence, and not by any law.
21. And whoso saith that which will lead men to believe He is not Present, or that he hath gone away, leaving certain laws after Him in His stead, the same is adjudged a blasphemer against Jehovih.
22. And whoso saith: CALL THOU ON THIS SAVIOR, OR CALL THOU ON THAT SAVIOR, AND THY SINS WILL BE FORGIVEN THEE; AND, IN THE HOUR OF THY DEATH, BECAUSE THOU HAST SO CALLED ON HIM, THOU SHALT ASCEND INTO A HEAVENLY PARADISE, the same is a falsifier of my kingdoms and a blasphemer against Jehovih.
23. And whoso saith: COME THOU BEFORE THE CHURCH, AND BEFORE THE PRIEST, AND MAKE PRAYERS AND CONFESSIONS, AND THOU SHALT BE ABSOLVED AND FORGIVEN THY SINS, the same are falsifiers of my kingdoms and blasphemers against Jehovih, the Creator.
24. Nor have I provided resurrection in this world, nor in my heavens above, save by good works done unto others; and this is serving Jehovih, the All Person; and not because of any worship or confessions done before any of the idols on earth or in heaven.
25. Nor is there any redemptions in heaven to the Brahmins, nor to the Budhists, nor to the Kriste'yans, because of their prayers and confessions.
26. But wherein good works have resulted in affiliation; and in lifting the people up out of misery and crime, the same is adjudged as worship of the Great Spirit, Jehovih.
27. Wherein the Brahmins have suffered a people to fall from knowledge into ignorance, or from virtue into vice, my judgment is against them.
28. Wherein the Budhists have suffered a people to fall from knowledge into ignorance, or from virtue into vice, my judgment is against them.
29. Wherein the Ka'yuans [Confucians] have suffered a people to fall from knowledge into ignorance, or from virtue into vice, my judgment is against them.
30. Wherein the Kriste'yans have suffered a people to fall from knowledge into ignorance, or from virtue into vice, my judgment is against them.
31. Wherein the Mohammedans have suffered a people to fall from knowledge into ignorance, or from virtue into vice, my judgment is against them.
32. Where beggary and vagrancy and all manner of darkness have increased in any of the cities or countries of any of these idolaters, my judgment is against them.
33. They shall not excuse themselves, nor escape my judgment, by saying: O the true Brahmin, or the true Budhist, or the true Mohammedan hath not fallen. These, that fell, were such as embraced not our doctrine in fullness of heart.
34. Because my judgment is also against impotency. They have tried their respective religions hundreds of years. And they have not raised up one city of righteous people.
35. Wherefore, I have come to put these doctrines away, and give them that which shall prove itself potent in all the world.
36. That, which I proclaim, shall be proclaimed by the angels of the second resurrection, unto all nations and peoples.
37. My light is not to one people only, save to the righteous, who serve the Creator by doing good unto all men. In my sight, the nations of the divisions of the earth are as one people only, brothers and sisters.
38. I take from all of them their idols, their Gods; but I give them a greater, even the Creator.
39. I say to them: I suffered my children to have idols; but now, that ye are men, put away your idols, and accept Jehovih, Who is the Creator of all.
40. Nor shall any man more say: I worship the Brahmin principle, or the Budhist principle, or the Ka'yuan principle, or the Kriste'yan principle, or the Mohammedan principle. For all of these have proved themselves to result in war and destruction.
41. None of them have faith in Jehovih, but faith in their armies of soldiers, and in their weapons of death.
42. But I give unto all people one principle only, which is to serve Jehovih. This is broad enough for the redemption and resurrection of all men. And I will have none other.
43. Seek, thou, O man, to believe in the All Person, Who is Ever Present, Whose eye is upon thee, Whose ear heareth thee; for He is the All One, Who is the pass-word to the highest of heavens.
44. And thou mayest call on thy idol at the gates of my heavens, but the gates shall not be opened unto thee. For I will have no quarrel in my exalted kingdoms in heaven as to Gods and Lords and Saviors.
45. Till thou art washed clean of them; coming in spotless white, a servant of the Most High, thou canst not withstand the light of my kingdoms in heaven.
46. But thou shalt return in spirit to the earth, and abide in the church and temple of thy chosen God, wandering about, in stubbornness of heart, a prey to drujas and vampires and other angels of darkness.
47. Have faith, O man, in Him, Who created thee alive; about Him there can be no mistake. Glorify Him by righteous works, having faith, that even as He brought thee into life, so will He provide unto thee, according to thy just deserts.